Kansas City Slip and Fall Lawyer

Slip and Fall Accident Information

Slip & Falls

While the large majority of falls result in nothing more than minor bruises, some of them can be so serious as to cause the individual to suffer catastrophic injuries. The Centers for Disease Control reports that slip and fall accidents are the cause of 35.2% of all traumatic brain injury cases in our country every year, as well as 46% of all spinal cord injuries, which may leave the victim paralyzed and incapable of earning an income.

If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation in a personal injury lawsuit against the owner of the property where the accident occurred. A premises liability claim depends on demonstrating that the proprietor failed to take reasonable precaution to safeguard against accidents, such as by cleaning a spill on the floor or repairing a broken step in a staircase. Some falls are the result of clumsiness or a mistake, but a large percentage of them are avoidable, and you should not be forced to pay the price for another person's negligence.

Want to learn more about your case? Click here for a FREE case evaluation.

Kansas City Lawyer for Slip and Fall Accident Victims

When you have been injured in a slip and fall accident that should have been avoided and want to claim financial compensation, you need an aggressive Kansas City personal injury lawyer on your side, guiding you through the process and fighting for your right to a fair settlement. The team at Montee Law Firm, P.C. has over a century of combined experience, and our dedication to results has helped us win more than $250 million for our clients in insurance settlements and jury verdicts. Let us come to you for a consultation in your home or at the hospital, to determine how much your injuries are worth and to allow us to begin work on your case today.

Contact a Kansas City slip and fall attorney at our firm now for experienced legal counsel and aggressive representation in your claim for damages.