Contact Us for Your Free Consultation

Send

Over

$250

Million Recovered Since 1996

Recent Posts in Child Injuries Category

Blog Home
  • Teen Dies After Eating Cookie with Peanut Oil

    Posted By Montee Law Firm || 15-Mar-2013

    Cameron Groezinger-Fitzpatrick was a teenager who was in his first year at college when his life ended suddenly by biting a cookie. According to reports, the teen was aware of the fact that he had a severe peanut allergy. When he was 8-years-old, he began vomiting after he had peanuts in a dish at a Chinese restaurant. In high school, the teen suffered from a severe allergic reaction when he ...
    Continue Reading
  • 1 results found. Viewing page 1 of 1.