Recent Posts in Daycare Injuries Category
Teen Dies After Eating Cookie with Peanut Oil
Posted By Montee Law Firm
Cameron Groezinger-Fitzpatrick was a teenager who was in his first year at college when his life ended suddenly by biting a cookie. According to reports, the teen was aware of the fact that he had a severe peanut allergy. When he was 8-years-old, he began vomiting after he had peanuts in a dish at a Chinese restaurant. In high school, the teen suffered from a severe allergic reaction when he ...
1 results found. Viewing page 1 of 1.