With fall coming to an end and winter beginning soon, you can count on
frequent rainy weather. While rain can be enjoyable, it can also pose
serious driving risks if motorists are not considerate of driving habits
or observant of road conditions.
To stay safe when commuting from home to work or any other place, consider
reading the following safety tips our Kansas City car accident lawyers
have listed below:
- Don’t hit the brakes abruptly.
- Accelerate gradually.
- Visit your local, trusted tire mechanic and have them inspect your tires.
- Check your tires daily to ensure they have enough tread to handle wet roads.
- If your car begins to hydroplane, hold the steering wheel straight, and
refrain from stepping on the control pedals.
- If your vehicle hydroplanes and you car has a manual transmission, down
shift one gear. This can cause your car to slow without skidding.
- Make sure your windshield wipers are equipped with adequate squeegees.
- Ensure the windshield wiper motors work correctly.
- Make sure you and your passengers keep seatbelts fastened at all times.
- Ensure the windshield defogger works properly.
- Maintain a safe distance between vehicles.
- Use signals earlier than normal.
- Never take turns at high speeds.
Aggressive Representation for Kansas City Car Accident Victims
If you or someone you love was involved in a vehicle collision and believe
another driver should be held liable for your damages, we encourage you
to get in touch with our Kanas City car accident attorneys at Montee Law
Firm, P.C. When you work with us, we can examine all elements of your
case and determine the best strategies based on your circumstances and
conditions. When you become our client, we will truly listen to you. You
can rest easily knowing you will not become just another case, but will
become the ultimate priority, instead. We believe our clients deserve
to focus on the road to recovery, while we focus on the road to maximum
Call Montee Law Firm, P.C. today, and let us fight for your rights!